المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : My Quotes and Your Quotes

الصفحات : [1] 2

Essa Amawi
01-26-2011, 03:13 PM
Hello all ,

To develop our English language , we will quote some sentences and then put them here .

I don't know, but do you think it is best to translate them, or not ?

Let us start ^^

Essa Amawi
01-26-2011, 03:14 PM
When the remembering was done, the forgetting could begin

remember : يتذكر
done : اكتمل ، تم
forget : ينسى
begin : يبدأ

ALA'A ALHADIDI
01-26-2011, 03:26 PM
DON'T cry over anyone who won't cry over you

هع هع

Malak MJ
01-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Great idea Essa! ^_^

Emad and I were discussing the same idea, he was planning to start a subject like this.. I'm really glad you actually added it, and sure he is too ^^

------------------------------------

Here's one of my favorites:
Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
- Anthony J. D'Angelo

Emad Al-quraan
01-26-2011, 08:46 PM
Awesome!!!!
i love quotes nd we really had a plan to to start a subject like this
so lets share our favorite quotes here

"Be random. take chances. say no. dance in the rain. cry. spend all your cash. be random. sing out loud. get revenge. fall in love. laugh till your stomach hurts. dance like no one is watching. laugh at a stupid joke. say i love you. make someone feel better. turn up the radio. take too many pictures. make up a song. te...ll someone how much they mean to you. try something new. have fun. love someone new. live life!"

ALA'A ALHADIDI
01-26-2011, 10:27 PM
الحمد لله ما لقيت اسمي مكتوب ههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

Malak MJ
01-27-2011, 12:58 PM
It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put in the giving.
Mother Teresa

Hosam Hawamdeh
01-27-2011, 01:23 PM
"Throat Infection is the second bad thing that could happen to you , Death is the first one ! " .St.Husam :P

Essa Amawi
01-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Unless your name is Wikileaks, stop spreading rumors and gossip!

:(126)::(126):

Emad Al-quraan
01-27-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm not gonna get drunk to please the crowd. I'm gonna say what I think and say it out loud. I'm gonna say what I believe and I'm gonna stand proud. I'm gonna be me, no matter who i'm around.

Malak MJ
01-28-2011, 10:14 PM
! Barking dogs seldom bite

Malak MJ
01-29-2011, 09:29 PM
.Apply changes you like to yourself, others will follow

mo7ameyyeh
01-29-2011, 11:50 PM
:(343):hi all
everyone can translate whatever he wants by google or any other program, so we r not helping our friends with this, if u want to help others, u should know there weaknesses first so lets start with that.
and also u can offer a free english chat so u can help them to improve their conversation
best regards :(77):

Emad Al-quraan
01-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Some of the best things in life are...

Making the first footprints in new snow.
Falling in love.
Making a new friend.
...Talking on the phone for hours.
Having fun.
A freshly healed heart.
Waking up in the morning.
Eating ice-cream on a hot summer day.
Having a dance party with your best friend.
Being in love.
Having a sleepover.
Making someone smile.
Talking to your crush.
Stepping out into a sunny day, after its been cold...:)

But it all comes around to a beautiful thing called...Life

Emad Al-quraan
02-05-2011, 12:04 PM
When I woke up this morning I asked myself: What are some of the secrets of success in life? I found the answer right there in my very room.The Fan said - Be cool. The Roof said - Aim high. The Window said - See the world. The Clock said - Every minute is precious. The Mirror said - Reflect before you act. The Door sai...d - Push hard for your Goals. And don't forget, the Carpet said - Kneel down & Pray

Mohammed Hawamedh
02-05-2011, 05:56 PM
The purpose of relationship is not 2 have some1 who might complete u,but 2 have some1 with whom u may share ur incompletness

Mohammed Hawamedh
02-05-2011, 05:59 PM
The Most Beautiful Thing In This WorldIs To See Your Parents Smiling&......The Next Best Thing Is To Know ThatYou Are The Reason Behind That Smile

Mohammed Hawamedh
02-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Nothing Is Old & Nothing Is New,Its Just a Matter Of A Point Of View,Enjoy Life as Happy Days Are Really Few,Because Life Is An Ocean & Happy Moments Are Like Dew

Mohammed Hawamedh
02-05-2011, 06:02 PM
When someone says you're ugly, just tell them that ugliness can be fixed, stupidity can't

Emad Al-quraan
02-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Do not change who you are and what you believe in just because you want to fit in with the CROWD. If people do not accept you for who you are, then they are not your friends.

Hosam Hawamdeh
02-06-2011, 08:57 PM
" To be your self , is awesome enough " Husam Hawamdeh lol

Mohammed Hawamedh
02-06-2011, 11:22 PM
to be your self , is awesome enough " husam hawamdeh lol

كن جميلا يراك الوجود جميلا ..... بمعنى احلى

Malak MJ
02-07-2011, 02:29 AM
"I don't go looking for trouble,
trouble usually finds me"

-- Harry Potter

Emad Al-quraan
02-07-2011, 08:42 PM
"I don't go looking for trouble,
trouble usually finds me"

-- Harry Potter

hehehehehehe
really the trouble finds him
^__^

"You kill yourself and you make a big old sacrifice and try to get your revenge. All you're gonna end up with is a paragraph in a newspaper. In the end, it does nothing. Nothing changes. The world goes on and you're gone. The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself." Eddie Vedder

Malak MJ
02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up.. I wrote down "Happy". They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life. "

-- Unknown

WALEED ALZAWAHREH
02-07-2011, 10:29 PM
They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life.

really great

Emad Al-quraan
02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
"The amount of love someone feels for you is inversely proportional to how much you love them." Murphy's love law

Emad Al-quraan
02-07-2011, 11:09 PM
"No matter who gets elected, Government always gets in."Murphy's politic law

Emad Al-quraan
02-08-2011, 08:00 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPO/503872~Lord-Of-War-Advanced-Posters.jpg

The reason I'll be released is the same reason you think I'll be convicted. I do rub shoulders with some of the most vile, sadistic men calling themselves leaders today. But some of these men are the enemies of your enemies. And while the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss--the President of the United States, who ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year--sometimes it's embarrassing to have his fingerprints on the guns. Sometimes he needs a freelancer like me to supply forces he can't be seen supplying. So. You call me evil, but unfortunately for you, I'm a necessary evil.

Malak MJ
02-08-2011, 11:25 PM
"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity! "

Malak MJ
02-09-2011, 01:54 PM
‎"About life: "It is not complicated unless I make it so. It is not difficult unless I allow it to be. A second is no more than a second, a minute no more than a minute, a day no more than a day. They pass. All things and all time will pass. Don't force or fear, don't control or lose control. Don't fight and don't stop fighting. Embrace and endure. If you embrace, you will endure."

Emad Al-quraan
02-14-2011, 06:35 PM
‎"Being alone on Valentine's Day sucks enough as is, but it sucks even more when there's actually somebody you really, really want to spend it with, but can't."e

Malak MJ
02-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Piglet: "how do you spell love?

Pooh : "you don't spell it, you feel it."

http://www.anjelicasboudoir.com/WEBPAGE/pics/balloons/kids/poohpiglet.jpg

Emad Al-quraan
02-22-2011, 08:20 PM
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”

jakleen alkurdi
02-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/never-allow-someone-to-be-your-priority-while/365695.html)

Essa Amawi
02-25-2011, 12:36 PM
We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.

Benjamin Disraeli

Emad Al-quraan
02-25-2011, 03:47 PM
We look for someone who is always there in those desperate hours when we really need to talk. Someone who remembers our birthdays and anniversaries. Someone who goes to the trouble of surprising us on special occasions. Someone who listens to us without really judging us. Someone who when they find fault with us, lets us know before we make a fool of ourselves.

Malak MJ
02-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Grace is the beauty of form under the influence of freedom.
Friedrich Schiller -

Malak MJ
02-26-2011, 09:28 AM
I was born in Tunisia, I lived in Egypt, I sacrificed my life in Libya, I have fought in Yemen and Bahrain...I will grow in the Arab/Muslim World until I reach Palestine! My name is FREEDOM and I will not die!

Malak MJ
03-01-2011, 06:15 PM
I love everybody.
Some I love to be around,
some I love to avoid,
and others I would love to punch in the face with a smile
(A)

Malak MJ
03-03-2011, 11:41 PM
There's a always a (Truth) behind (Just Kidding),
a little (Emotion) behind (I don't care),
a little (Pain) behind (It's Okay),
a little (I Need You) behind (Leave Me Alone),
and A Lot Of (Words) behind (SILENCE)!

jakleen alkurdi
03-04-2011, 01:08 AM
“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all......... (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/most_of_the_important_things_in_the_world_have/10564.html)”

Emad Al-quraan
03-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Thanks to those who hated me , you made me grow much stronger , thanks to those who loved me , you made my heart grow fonder , thanks to those who cared , in my hour of need , thanks to those who entered my life , when others were about to leave , thanks to those who left , you taught me nothing lasts forever , thanks to those who stood by me , in my times of stormy weather

Malak MJ
03-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Give chances as much as you could..Forgive, accept but when people keep screwing up every chance you give.. That's the time when you have to stop giving chances, it's when they should know that you can say NO, I was here before,today.. But I won't be there tomorrow..

Malak MJ
03-15-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong.Talk like everything's perfect. Act like its all a dream...

jakleen alkurdi
03-15-2011, 09:32 PM
To cheat oneself out of love is the most terrible deception; it is an eternal loss for which there is no reparation, either in time or in eternity (http://thinkexist.com/quotation/to_cheat_oneself_out_of_love_is_the_most_terrible/176538.html)

Mohammed Hawamedh
03-17-2011, 10:19 AM
* Being single is not a problem. It's a solution
* I will be single, until someone proves to me their worth my time.

Malak MJ
03-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.

Ella Wheeler Wilcox -

jakleen alkurdi
03-19-2011, 07:32 PM
«you don't have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.»

Sabal Alnasser
03-19-2011, 09:58 PM
You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.

- Ethel Barrymore