المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : "سند دين نظم مباشرة " Debenture

Hosam Hawamdeh
07-31-2009, 01:53 PM
Ministry of justice
Notary Public Office :

Debenture

On this ,.....day , the .....day of the month of .......in the year ....AH.Corresponding to ....day of the month of ....in the year ...,the notary public ....in my official office within the court of ....,had before me Mr......,and Mr......confirmed his identity ,he requested that i draw up for him a debenture containing the following :
That he herby confirms and aknowledges that he is indebted to the amount of .....to his creditor ....due to ......,that he promises to pay the said sum after the period of .......from this date to his aforementioned creditor or to any persons or shops without excuse and without need to resort to any court or court ruling and that if he delays in payment he shall defray the damage ,the loss and the legal costs .I have therefore convened a notary council ,personally drawn up this debenture ,read it aloud to the above -mentioned debtor and thoroughly acquainted him with its consequences .He has accordingly affirmed and acknowledged its contents ,entirely confirms the correctness of what is herein entered and has signed it .....In my presence and that of the two witnesses who are signatories below .It has been recorded and endorsed by us all for him in due form.

Witness
witness
Debtor

Tommywarsong
08-01-2009, 12:17 AM
hi ...

this is the first time for me i see a contract in English ..

but i think the words been used in this contract r kinda defficult ..

many thanks to you my friend .. Go on the good job ..

Hosam Hawamdeh
08-01-2009, 01:45 AM
hi ...

this is the first time for me i see a contract in English ..

but i think the words been used in this contract r kinda defficult ..

many thanks to you my friend .. Go on the good jo

hi mate :)
well,we all know that the legal terms are very accurate thats why it seems sorta difficult
by the way am not the person who has translated it but i found it in a book in my own library and the nameof the book is Legal terminology by Dr.Hussein Tarawneh

المحامي وسام الحوامدة
01-30-2010, 03:25 AM
الله يسلم هال الانامل يا ابو السيم
صح يمكن بعض المواقع يمكن يكون زوارها اقل بس يمكن هظوكا من النخبة اكيد :
تعيرنا انا قليل كثيرنا فقلت لها ان الكرام قليل
في الواقع العملي لازم كل طالب يحفر الانجليزي حفر الله يجزيك الخير على تعبك

Hosam Hawamdeh
01-31-2010, 08:43 PM
له يسلم هال الانامل يا ابو السيم
صح يمكن بعض المواقع يمكن يكون زوارها اقل بس يمكن هظوكا من النخبة اكيد :
تعيرنا انا قليل كثيرنا فقلت لها ان الكرام قليل
في الواقع العملي لازم كل طالب يحفر الانجليزي حفر الله يجزيك الخير على تعبك
الله يسلمك استاذنا الكبير ، والله كله بجهودكم وبجهود الاعضاء بس والله هالمنتدى صعب جدا انو الواحد يجيب المواضيع يعني كل موضوع الله بعلم كيف الواحد بجيبه وان شاء الله شوي شوي بهمتكم بصير في تفاعل اكثر مع مواضيع منتدى الانجليزي لأنو فعلا مثل ما تفضلت مهم لكل طالب