المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : || my daily inspirations ||

Hosam Hawamdeh
04-23-2010, 09:53 PM
in this topic , i will put what comes to my mind ..what i feel and what i think..it will be like a qoutes or someshort stories ..hope you guys will like it

Hosam Hawamdeh
04-23-2010, 09:57 PM
once upon a time in somewhere , there was a little kid boy who was the happiest child ever , he was doing what he does since he was born ...enjoying every single moment in the life ..he wished that he could be an adult quickly ....then all of a sudden he found him self a big boy looks like adults but deep inside still a kid ...he still trying to get to those IDIOT CREATURES called ADULTS...but every time he fails to understand them he goes back to the past and wishes that he will forever still that kid... i know that adult kid and you already knew him .

Hosam Hawamdeh
Amman- 11:00 pm 23\4\2010

Essa Amawi
04-23-2010, 10:20 PM
You mean mini blog
???

wonderfull ^^

Hosam Hawamdeh
04-23-2010, 10:35 PM
yeah dude ...exactly

Hosam Hawamdeh
04-24-2010, 09:25 AM
Some times i wish that i have never came to this bad world , then i realize that it's god's plan to make the world better

Hosam Hawamdeh
04-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Dear god , you know what i need and what i want ...you're the only one who has never let me down...I LOVE YOU LORD...you're my torniquet

Essa Amawi
04-25-2010, 04:33 PM
conclusive words

+1

صفاء الايمان
05-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Some times i wish that i have never came to this bad world , then i realize that it's god's plan to make the world better

me tooooooooooooooooooo
thanks husam

Hosam Hawamdeh
05-02-2010, 05:59 PM
thank u safa2 :)

Hosam Hawamdeh
05-02-2010, 06:08 PM
music brings me to life ...when i feel like am lost i find my home in those wonderful songs...when i feel like those wounds wont seem to heal...i put my musical talents together and play my own written & arranged song in my mind

2-5-2010

Hosam Hawamdeh
05-16-2010, 01:33 PM
it's weird how you can see someone for the first and only time and you fall in love with 'em ...then you realize that you just cant take them out O' your mind ...and the weirdest is to miss them"

14-5-2010

Hosam Hawamdeh
05-16-2010, 01:42 PM
four days and i'm still thinkin'...all i can see is your picture
all i think about is you ...i just wonder what are you made of ? you ain't a human ...you're an angel ...when i heared about this love at the first sight i thought that it's just that litreture's stuff...but when i saw you ...unconsiously i loved you ...at the first sight ...you are my one and only love ...i just pray for the god to gather us in our nest ...so we can make our flock of kids ...its the one and the only time ...me seeing you ...but though i want to spend my life time loving you ........Dedicated to my lemon

16-5-2010

Malak MJ
10-25-2010, 04:16 PM
four days and i'm still thinkin'...all i can see is your picture
all i think about is you ...i just wonder what are you made of ? you ain't a human ...you're an angel ...when i heared about this love at the first sight i thought that it's just that litreture's stuff...but when i saw you ...unconsiously i loved you ...at the first sight ...you are my one and only love ...i just pray for the god to gather us in our nest ...so we can make our flock of kids ...its the one and the only time ...me seeing you ...but though i want to spend my life time loving you ........Dedicated to my lemon

Awww!!! How sweet! I totally loved the words and the idea
?Can we be a part of it and write whatever comes to mind
?Or is it just yours
:(125):

Hosam Hawamdeh
11-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Awww!!! How sweet! I totally loved the words and the idea
?Can we be a part of it and write whatever comes to mind
?Or is it just yours
http://lawjo.net/vb/images/smilies/TR%20(125).gif

thank u Malak ,sure can do whatever u want to , it wud be great to share feelings and stuff