I love my eyes when you look into them, I love my name when you say it , I love my heart when you love it, I love my life when you are in it

Love, true love, is that which can give the most
without asking or demanding anything in return.

Love Me now, love me never,
But if you Love mE, love me forever.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I'm with you . I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out

Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is one word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... coz I found love when I found you .

I love you - those three words have my life in them

Finding true love is like searching for a beautiful flower in a cactus patch. But once found, the pain from the search is forgotten.

if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU

When you're in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."

True love never dies, even if you have found a new love, the sweet memory of the past will continue to hunt you for the rest of your life

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else

i'm without you..
like sky without stars
like sleep without dream
like song with out music
like roses without smell
like face without smile

words begin with
A
B
C
numbers begin with:
music begins with:
do
re
mi
but true love begins with:
U
and
Me!!!

If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't promise to make you laugh, but I'm willing to cry with you.

love is love, i love my love, my love is you, so i love you

There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime

I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem… like you.

المواضيع المتشابهه: