Newspaper in Jordan

Newspaper history in Jordan began when " Al-Haq Ya'lo " newspaperwas issued by the second decade of the 20th century , newspaper in Jordanhas become like a very strong tool of media , and that still is a very recommended source of info , newspaper in Jordan recently has become less important than newspaper in Jordan used to be .

Newspaper in Jordan generally has not been very independent from the government , because the government controls in a way or another the press and newspaper in Jordan,

There is a lot of newspapers in Jordan, weekly newspapers and daily newspaper, citizens here in Jordan prefers the daily newspaper more than the weekly newspaper, also there is that judicial ads of cases before the courts , so still , newspaper in Jordanis still active even though it has become less than before because factors of new media and internet .

And here is a list of newspaper in Jordan

Daily newspapers:

Al Ra'ai (Newspaper) (National)
Ad-Dustournewspaper(National)
Alghadnewspaper(National)
Al-Arab Al-Yawmnewspaper
Jordan Times (English; National)
Ammon news

And here is a detailed table of information aboutnewspaper in Jordan
:

Name Established Language Editor Period Political View Website
Ad-Dustour 1967 Arabic SaifAlsharif Daily Pro government/ Semi-independent www.addustour.com
Al-Arab Al-Yawm 1997 Arabic Tahir Al Udwan Daily Pan Arab www.alarabalyawm.net
Alghad 2003 Arabic Muhammad Elayyan Daily Liberal www.alghad.com
Al Ra'i 1971 Arabic Abdul-WahhabZughailat Daily Pro government www.alrai.com
Assabeel 1993 Arabic Editor Daily Islamic Conservative www.assabeel.net
Al Anbat 2005 Arabic Riyadh Horoob Daily Nationalist www.alanbat.net
The Jordan Times 1975 English Samir Barhoum Daily Independent www.jordantimes.com
Al-liwa 1972 Arabic Bilal Hasan Al Tel Weekly Liberal www.al-liwa.com
Shihan 1991 Arabic Jihad Momani Weekly Liberal www.shihannews.net
Al-Ahali 2006 Arabic Adnan Khalifa Weekly Nationalist www.hashd-ahali.org.jo
The Star 1993 English Editor Weekly Pro government/ Semi-independent www.star.com.jo

I hope that my post newspaper in Jordan helped gaining some information about newspaper in Jordan

Resources :
1- Wikipedia , an article about newspaper in jordan .
2- several websites .

المواضيع المتشابهه: